Ways to Give

Your investment will enable music education for all children, regardless of socio-economic background. 

Give Online

To make a gift by credit card, please use our online giving form or call (385) 222-7787.

Give by Check

Download our Giving Form and mail your gift to:
Office of Advancement
Gifted Music School
182 South 600 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Tax ID: 26-3463598
Please make checks payable to Gifted Music School and include any special instructions on how we can contact you to acknowledge your gift.


Establish a Named Scholarship

Make outstanding music education accessible to a child in need by establishing a named scholarship. A minimum initial contribution of $2,500 is required to establish a named scholarship. To create an endowed scholarship fund that supports students in perpetuity, a minimum initial gift of $25,000 is required.

Gift of Stock & Real Estate

To make a gift of securities, bonds, mutual funds, stocks, land, or real estate, please email giving@giftedmusicschool.org.

IRA Charitable Rollover

If you are at least 72 years of age, you can transfer up to $100,000 (and up to $200,000 for married couples) per year directly from your IRA to Gifted Music School. Any amount you give is considered part of your minimum required distribution, and the best part is that your contribution is income tax-free!
Just remember, you must be at least 70½ years of age and you must transfer the funds directly from your IRA (does not apply to 401(k), 403(b), or other types of retirement plans). Here's how to make this gift:
Call your IRA plan administrator and let them know you wish to make a charitable distribution to Gifted Music School. When you make the call, here is some information you will want to have handy:
Gifted Music School
182 South 600 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Tax ID: 26-3463598


Planned Giving

Planned gifts are one of the most impactful ways to ensure a brighter future for our school and students. By designating Gifted Music School as a beneficiary under your will, trust, retirement account, donor-advised fund, or life insurance policy, you can play a defining role in our story and the success of our students. We recommend that you consult with your attorney, tax advisor, or financial advisor before making a planned gift.


We accept most forms of cryptocurrency. Please contact us for altcoin wallet addresses. Additionally, your DAF may support cryptocurrency donations; contact your financial advisor for more information.

Donate a Piano

Gifted Music School accepts tax-deductible donations of property and services (e.g. musical instruments, computers, tablets, recording equipment, software, music notation whiteboards, copy machines, classroom furniture, etc.). Please email giving@giftedmusicschool.org or call (385) 222-7787 if you are considering making an in-kind gift.


Gifted Music School is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.